Tanya E. Milligan
Ms. Milligan is a labor and employment litigator. She represents employers in actions, including sexual harassment, discrimination, wrongful discharge, and retaliation. In addition, she has represented employers in binding arbitrations, in state and federal actions, and in mediation and settlement negotiations.
Brigham Young University, J.D., 2002
Senior Editor, Journal of Public Law
Brigham Young University, B.A., 1998
Colorado Bar Association
Colorado Women's Chamber and Commerce
Holland & Hart, LLP
- "Employees v. Independent Contractors: Risk, Rewards and Recent Trends" GCG Annual Benefits Symposium, January 2013
- "Virtual Performance: Employment Issues in the Electronic Age," The Colorado Lawyer, Vol 38, No 2, February 2009
- "Blogging in the Virtual Age", (co-Authored with Steve Gutierrez) Privacy & Data Security Law Journal, Volume 3, Number 4, April 2008
- Author, "Court says familial status not protected under Title VII," Colorado Employment Law Letter, March 2008.
- Author, "Age-based Statements, Contradictions in Testimony Send Age Case to Trial," Colorado Employment Law Letter, January 2008
- Co-Author, "It's College Bowl Season and Odds Are Your Employees Are Betting," Colorado Employment Law Letter, December 2007.
Admitted to Practice: Colorado and United States District Court, District of Colorado, 2003, Idaho and United States District Court, District of Idaho, 2002
Practice Groups: Litigation, Labor & Employment
Next Attorney »